Welcome to ThinkVail – we hope you find this article about best gifts for snowmobilers helpful.
We know it is not always easy finding the perfect gift for your favorite snowmobiler but, here is a list of 10 amazing suggestions that they will LOVE! Each of these items are functional, well-made and designed to make snowmobiling easier, safer and more fun, so they can ride more often. Whether you’re giving these items as a gift or (keeping them for yourself), you are sure to find something on this list for your dearest ditch banger!
Best Gifts for Snowmobilers
Polaris Adventure Bibs
You cannot give a better gift then dry, warm, yumminess in sub-zero weather, while digging your sled out of deep, deep snow. These bibs will keep your special snowmobiler happy while riding no matter what winter throws at them.
- Made of waterproof, windproof, breathable Gore-Tex and guaranteed to keep you dry.
- 3M quilted insulation liner offers lightweight warmth
- 600D Polyester fabric is made from softer material for reduced stiffness and noise
- Long-lasting, durable YKK zippers
- Full-length, 2-way zippers on the legs make these bibs an easy to put on and take off.
- Stretch side panels and adjustable shoulder straps for comfortable, customized fit.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material for night and low-light visibility
- Snow gaiters keep out snow
- Built for extreme cold weather riding
- Shell is critically seam-sealed for added moisture protection.
This will be a much-appreciated (and amazing) gift for those who love to snowmobile. With the Sena communication system you can talk with other riders, talk on the phone and listen to music – ALL AT THE SAME TIME. This is the next generation of communicators we have been waiting for.
- Advanced 20S Bluetooth audio multitasking allow riders to use intercom, phone, music and FM radio all at the same time if needed
- Advanced wind noise cancellation
- Universal intercom-to-intercom with other Sena brand headsets.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Industry-first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Slim speakers fit better into helmets with smaller speaker pockets.
- The slim speaker measurements are 32mm diameter, 7mm thickness
- an output of 20m Watts.
- Features a staggering 1.5 mile range
- Listen to the radio on the built-in FM radio tuner, make phone calls hands-free with your Bluetooth mobile phone, rock out to your favorite riding jams in stereo, listen to voice instructions of GPS navigators wirelessly, and do ALL of this the while having conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
- Sleek and aerodynamic design with a versatile jog dial that is easy to use, even with gloves on
- High definition audio quality.
- Easily run multiple audio functions simultaneously versus the traditional interruption as you switch from one mode to another.
Give the gift of “piece of mind” when they need it. Don’t let a dead battery stop the fun, This genius charger will maintain your battery as well as charge it quickly if your battery dies. Feel good that when they are in the backcountry they will have the power they need to get back home.
- Incredibly convenient way to charge and maintain your snowmobile battery
- Simply plug it in to automatically charge, monitor and maintain your battery.
- Charges 2x faster than ordinary chargers
- Spark-proof technology
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overcharge protection
- Can repair damaged batteries
- Ultra-compact, portable and incredibly lightweight.
- Features external mounting holes and a rubberized base to keep it secure and keep it from scratching surfaces
- Impact, UV and water-resistant
- Intuitive LED indicators display state-of-charge, even when in maintenance mode.
- Includes both X-Connect battery clamps and eyelet terminals.
- Designed all types of 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including Wet, Gel, and AGM, or any common automotive, deep-cycle, marine, or maintenance-free battery. Also, ideal for 12-volt lithium-ion batteries, and recommended with use on lithium batteries with an internal BMS
- Great for snowmobiles, car, boat, truck, RV, lawnmower, or any other vehicle.
OK seriously, battery operated heated gloves – need I say more? Everybody will want a pair of these toasty warm mitts to keep their hands nice and warm while riding on their sleds. Keep your favorite snowmobiler’s hands warm all winter long.
- Heated on fingers and back of the hands, these electric gloves are deliciously warm and will keep your hands cozy all winter
- Heating elements covers the entire back of hand and fingers to all the way to the fingertips.
- Ideal for anyone who suffer from cold hands or is outdoors for long stretches at a time.
- Unisex gloves
- Battery operated, electric heated gloves are made of from extra heavy cotton with a waterproof coating, Thinsulate insulation and heat chip.
- 7.4 Volt Li-po battery heated gloves have 3 heat setting system: High setting heats quickly
- Highest temperature is up to 150°F
- Smart Hand Touch screen thermal gloves means these gloves have touch sensors on index finger to easily click on any smart device.
- Each order includes: A pair of gloves, 1 battery, 1 charger, & instructions.
Everyone knows that getting stuck in deep snow is just part of the fun, but the Cobra stretch bungee extraction tool makes getting your snowmobile unstuck super easy. Trust me, once you use it, you will wonder how you lived without this incredibly helpful piece of equipment.
- An easy-to-use sled to sled tool that conveniently pulls stuck snowmobile out of snow banks.
- Made of stretch cord enclosed in a corrugated vinyl tube with a hook on both ends.
- Measures almost 5′ long when retracted but stretches a lot longer
- Hook on the stuck sled and the other on a friend’s sled so they can easily tow you out.
- Produces and hold hundreds of pounds of pulling force
- No straining your muscles, this tool does all the work
- Easy to stow
Give your favorite snowmobiler his soon-to-be-favorite pullover hoodie. This cool retro hoodie will keep them warm whether their riding or just lounging. Decidedly bold snowmobile graphic lets the world know what their favorite wintertime hobby is.
- Made of a soft, comfortable cotton polyester blend material
- Machine washable hoodie means it is easy to care for
- This vintage style snowmobile silhouette design is a great gift for snowmobilers.
- Available in three colors Grey, Royal Blue, Black and Navy
- Available in a variety of sizes from small through 2XL
- Unisex design is perfect for men or women
All snowmobilers need a portable folding shovel for digging their sleds out of snowbanks, hole and a variety of other trail hazards. This kit includes a portable shovel, pickax and multi-tool so they are always prepared and ready for any challenge.
- The IUNIO military Portable Folding Shovel Kit is ideal for snowmobilers.
- Convenient folding handle can be interchanged with different included head options depending on the need.
- Heads offer the following functions:
- Shovel Board
- Bottle Opener
- Nail Extractor
- Fish Scaler Tool
- Emergency Whistle
- Fire Bar
- Included extension bars let you extend this shovel to a comfortable size for standing up digging.
- Adjust the length of shovel by adding less or more extensions.
- Shovel blade and handle are made of high-carbon steel which is high-strength and wear-resistant.
- The grip on the handle is made of durable rubber.
- Compact shovel folds up and fits into the included tactical waist pack with a belt loop to conveniently carry at your side.
This is the gift for the snowmobiler who loves to tinker, fix and repair their sleds. This lever lift stand makes maintaining, repairing and storing your snowmobile a breeze.
- Made of powder coated 1″ square tube, steel frame with zinc-coated hardware for steele frame strength and maximum stability.
- Extreme Max Pro Series boasts a forward angled design to minimize snow flap rubbing
- Lifts the track on all sled styles, including Arctic Cat ZR, XF, M/Yamaha SX Viper/Polaris models with Rush rear suspension, up to 30″
- Cushioned handle and vinyl dipped bumper cradle keeps stand from scraping your sled
- Easy bolt-together assembly
- 2-year replacement warranty
- The perfect tool for studding your track, routine repair, maintenance, cleaning, and clutching.
- Unique design accommodates most snowmobiles.
- Features multiple height adjustments
- Protects sleds during long and short term storage. Elevating the track keeps weight off the rear suspension, prevents track freeze, and protects the track from environmental or chemical hazards in shop or surroundings.
Snowmobile accessory bags make the PERFECT gift. They are the ideal place to stash all your essentials out of the way while keeping them dry and safe. Choose from windshield bags, tunnel bags, saddle bags, handlebar bags, underseat bags and more. Just make sure they are the correct size & fit for the recipient’s snowmobile make and model.
- Accessory bags like this Arctic Cat windshield bag are the perfect place to safely stow keys, wallet, cell phone, goggles and additional storage for anything essential.
- Look for accessory bags that are made of water resistant or waterproof material,
- Also, look for zippered compartments
- The bag you choose should be made of high quality materials for long life and durability even in harsh conditions
- The best gift-giving accessory bags are those that are easy to install and remove
- This windshield bag fits neatly between gauges and windshield, so it’s out of the way
- Windshield bag measurements are 6″ x 14 “x 3”
- Includes bag and mounting instructions
Do you know somebody who would like to trick their snowmobile out and customize their sled in their very own way. If you do, you are going to love this LED accent light kit. This kit will make their sled look soooooo cool at night. They are going to love this one!
- Add 10 flexible 3.5 inch light strips to both sides of your fender, fairing, engine, wheels, and tail
- Aura light strips are made with six 3-into-1 SmartColor SMD’s.
- Ultra-thin design to ensure your strips stay hidden during daylight, nothing unsightly.
- Waterproof and trail ready,
- Customize lights to include afterglow colors with flash, dimming, and fade options.
- Controlled by Bluetooth wireless remote app and/or handlebar mounted switch.
- One touch color selection makes it easy to change the light color.
- Advanced color dimming
- Variable speed control
- Multiple flashing modes
- iOS & Android enabled
- Features 3M “Rumble-Proof” tape for a tight, authentic 3M hold, specially designed to handle years of shaking engines and stormy weather.
- Aura strips are wrapped in protective polymer to prevent any water, dirt, or excessive heat damage.
- LEDs lasts 50,000+ hours
- Universal Fit is made for all makes and models.
We hope you found this article about the best gifts for snowmobilers helpful. What is your favorite snowmobiling accessory? What is the best snowmobiling gift you have ever given or received? Have you used any of these products on the trail, do you agree that these suggestions would make great gifts to your favorite snowmobiler? We would love to hear your thoughts, comments and snowmobiling stories, thanks so much for reading.