Welcome to ThinkVail – Searching for the best ski pass holder? Shop our selection of ski pass holders including goggle straps, armband, retractable, lanyards and more
Wondering how to keep your Epic Pass, IKON Pass or any other ski pass or lift ticket secure and accessible? If you’re currently using the free metal wickets or plastic zip ties that the resort provides but are looking for something a little more stylish, then check out this list of top rated ski pass keepers.
Today, many ski passes are equipped with an RFID chip reader so you don’t need to actually show the pass to the liftie you just need to have it somewhere under all your clothes and they can scan it. However, smaller ski areas will still need to see it to scan it, so, it’s all about versatility. Here are 10 convenient ways to securely wear your ski pass or lift ticket so you don’t miss out on all the fun.
See also: Best Travel Ski Bags
Choose The Best Ski Pass Holder For You
#1 Best Ski Pass Holder – Flexx ID Armband
This is a great idea, wear your ski pass, some cash and maybe a key on your arm. Very convenient and easy to know where your pass and important items are and safely protected by the sleeve of your coat. When you need to show your pass or ID, just pull back your sleeve.
This holder is best for those with medium to larger wrists, if you have a smaller wrist, try the Adjustable ID Card Holder with two customizable elastic straps to fit ANY size arm.
- A secure pocket ideal for holding your pass and a credit card and a room key card.
- Designed to be worn on your arm.
- Has a clear cover that securely holds your ski pass in place and can be easily scanned.
- Additional zippered pocket can carry folded bills, a key or other small items.
- Clear cover makes contents easy to view
- Spandex, cotton and polyester blend sleeve is comfortable to wear
- Armband is breathable and stays cool
- Machine washable makes it easy to care for.
- Fits medium to large size wrist
#2 Best Ski Pass Holder – Goggle Strap Keeper
Goggle Strap ski pass holders are brilliant, especially for kids. Attach it to their goggle strap and they won’t play with it, take it off or lose it, it’s FANTASTIC. Also, perfect for adults as you just place it in the plastic holder on your goggle strap in the beginning of the season and forget about it. It can always be easily scanned as it is never hidden under outerwear.
- Holds a standard-sized season pass securely in the pocket.
- Snaps securely onto your goggle strap.
- Open frame offers better scanning of ski pass barcodes.
- Cold weather-resistant material means no breaking in cold temps.
- Place your pass into the goggle pocket, attach it to your goggle strap, the lift operator or scanner can easily see it and scan it. No need to dig your pass out from under your coat.
- This is at GREAT option for kids as there is less chance of losing their pass since it is attached to their head.
#3 Best Ski Pass Holder – The Liftie
Another great goggle strap ski pass holder, but this one is made of fun colors. Goggle strap ski passes really are a great way to easily display your pass or lift ticket.
- Fits standard-sized season pass (3-3/8 in x 2-1/8 in).
- Attaches to goggle straps up to 1 ¾ in wide.
- Fits all helmet sizes, kid through adult.
- Season pass securely clicks into place.
- Season pass is removable, if needed.
- Ski pass holder attaches safely and securely to your goggles and contours to your helmet.
- Attach at the beginning of the season and never forget or lose your pass again.
- Hands free; No need to remove your gloves or unzip your coat to display your pass.
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors.
- Keeps the magnetic strip on pass protected.
- Super-helpful for kids by keeping it out of the way and they will love the bright colors!
- Since their pass is attached to the googles that are attached to their helmet it is one less thing that can get lost or forgotten.
#4 Best Ski Pass Holder – GOVO w/Metal Clip
This is perfect for those who love cool, overly engineered (in a good way) products that won’t let you down. The clear, plastic window on one side allows you to see your ski pass and barcode while the other side acts as a wallet.
- This ski pass holder is super cool, military inspired and will definitely impress your friends and family.
- The original GOVO Ski Pass Holder/Wallet started on Kickstarter.
- Durable design with 2mm thick poly carbonate screen and body frame secured by steel fasteners. The lanyard clip/connector is made from manganese steel. .
- Pair it with a lanyard or clip to your belt, pocket, key chain, backpack, whatever. Lanyard is NOT included, must be purchased separately.
- Strong internal steel spring holds cards fast.
- Anti-scratch design prevents scratches on the clear plastic insert
- Military inspired, durable and lightweight.
- This is the most durable, expertly engineered ski pass holder ever!
#5 Best Ski Pass Holder – Artsy Retractable Lanyard w/Wallet
Perfect for the art lover, looking for something unique. This lanyard and ski pass keeper is beautiful thanks to the vibrant of Art masterpieces printed on the straps. These lanyards are so unique and just visually cool. It’s like wearing an artistic masterpiece around your neck. Choose VanGogh, Picasso, Jackson Pollock, Monet and more.
- Unique lanyards with prints of beautiful art masterpieces features a ski pass holder with both clear plastic window and one front pocket and 2 back pockets for ID, cash or credit cards or anything else you can think of.
- Breakaway safety clip for quick release if caught
- Snap buckle release makes it easy carry your ski pass and/or keys anywhere.
- Includes a carabiner key chain LED flashlight with key ring (batteries included).
- Lanyard is 20″ long (51 CM) length from neck to top of badge clip
- Lanyard fabric is soft, washable 100% polyester and has a lovely silky feel.
- Made of PU leather, which is real leather that has been treated with a polyurethane coating.
- Other artists and works of art available including Claude Monet, Gustav Klimt, Joan Miro, Picasso and Jackson Pollock.
#6 Best Ski Pass Holder – Heavy Duty Retractable
When you are looking for something small and unobtrusive to hold your ski pass or ID, this is perfect. Attach it to a zipper or ski pant belt loop. You can just pull it out 34 inches when you need to access it or just keep it retracted and it will stay in place next to your zipper belt loop or back pack strap.
- Retractable ski pass holder has a cord length of 34 inches.
- Retracting lanyard is durable and withstands up to 100,000 pulls!
- Lobster claw carabiner can attach to jacket or ski pant belt loop
- Swivel hook is perfect for lit tickets and ski passes
- Strong clips, sturdy design.
#7 Best Ski Pass Holder – Rhinestone Lanyard
Looking for a little BLING? This crystal ski pass keeper with sparkling strap is gorgeous and perfect for anybody who’s looking for a little extra sparkle on the chairlift.
- Great for a girls’ trip or a bachelorette party.
- Beautiful, sparkling cord is very durable but the cute rhinestones on the retractable spool can be worn off with lots of skiing.
- Available with safety clasp or retractable cord
- Each order includes 7 colors; Black, White, Red, Rose, Pink, Purple and Gold
- Made of high quality Crystal beads inside a Nylon net.
- Retractable cord length of 32.9 “
- Change lanyard colors to suit your mood or outfit.
#8 Best Ski Pass Holder – Classic Leather Wallet
This ski pass holder boasts a very classic look. It’s perfect for both both men and women and is easy to use. This keeper will last a long time and look good doing it. Holds a ski pass, credit card, and maybe some bills.
- 2-Sided vertical style ID badge holder with a 2.54″x3.6″ window on the front and a pocket on the back
- Made of premium, durable PU leather which means this leather has a polyurethane coating.
- Leather has a smooth, even grain
- Easy to clean
- Front ID window is a clear for visibility and protection
- Holds up to 3 cards
- Strong and soft 22″ polyester detachable lanyard
- Specially designed like a slender wallet
- Available Colors: Pink / Purple / Gold / Black
#9 Best Ski Pass Holder – Clear Vinyl Retractable
Tried and true. When two is better than one, this is a great way to buy multiple pass holders for a good price. Water-resistant and will hold a ski pass and up to six additional cards, lots of space. RFID chips can easily be read under your jacket or quickly take it out using the retractable cord if you need to show the liftie your pass. Super easy, super convenient for you and your ski buddy.
- Roomy, large Ski Pass Holder – 3.75 x 2.75” (94x70mm)
- Will hold up to 7 credit cards.
- Water-Resistant pouch is a clear resealable zipper keeps out snow and moisture.
- Lanyard length:17.75”(45cm)
- 23.6″ long extension retractable cord makes it easy to take out of your jacket or shirt anytime you may need to access the pass holder.
- Clear window makes scanning your ski pass easy.
- Each order includes two lanyards and pass/badge holders with reels
#10 Best Ski Pass Holder – Retracting Mini Bak
Great for the McGuyvers in your ski group. The retractable ski pass keeper can hold keys and other small items as well as a ski pass. It has 3 clips where you can attach tons of stuff including keys, whistle, flashlight, a USB flash drive, micro multi-tool, pretty much anything that can be clipped.
- The durable poly carbonate case makes this ski pass holder super strong, light
- Zinc-alloy carabiner easily clips onto belt loops, or packs, keeping your ski pass accessible and secure.
- KEY-BAK is the only USA-made ski pass retractor with a carabiner attachment.
- Professional grade, super durable and will last three times longer than the competition.
- 2 keepers per order
We hope you found this article about the best ski pass holder helpful.
We have touched on some of our favorite ski pass holders but we would love to know your favorites in the comments below.
In addition, we diligently research all information for our articles but still we are probably leaving out something important or circumstances may have changed since publishing so please provide any tips or info that you feel others should know.
We would love to hear your thoughts, comments and stories.
Related Articles: Best Ski Locks for Skis & Snowboards
As an Amazon Associate, ThinkVail.com earns from qualifying purchases.