All of Colorado sometimes seems like God’s temple with its rising mountains, never-ending blue skies, pristine blankets of snow, breathtaking views and quiet forest cathedrals. But when you are looking for inspiration, support, and connection in community, look no further than these wonderful local churches, synagogues and worship services to reconnect with God.
Here is the worship schedule and short description of all the Vail Valley’s local religious services. Click on the name of each religious organization for a direct link to their website.
Churches & Worship Services in Vail, CO
Open daily from 8am- to 7pm, the Vail Interfaith Chapel offers a place of peaceful reflection or prayer. The chapel hosts six denominations of the Interfaith Community. Located at 19 Vail Road in Vail, CO
Mountain Community Church
7pm Sunday Service & Prayer at Vail Chapel
St. Patrick’s Parish
5:30 pm Saturday Mass Vail Chapel
4pm Sunday Mass Vail Chapel
5:30 pm Sunday Mass Vail Chapel (during ski season only)
Daily Mass 8am(W-F)
Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration
8am Sunday Holy Eucharist at the Vail Interfaith Chapel.
B’nai Vail Congregation
5:30 Oneg, downstairs
6:00 – 6:45pm Service upstairs
Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran
9:30 a.m. Sunday Holy Communion at The Vail Interfaith Chapel.
Covenant Presbyterian Church
11:00 a.m. Sunday Service
Located in beautiful Beaver Creek at the base of the ski slopes. The Beaver Creek Chapel is owned and operated by the Beaver Creek Religious Foundation, which is composed of clergy and lay representatives from its member congregations.
9:30 am Sunday Worship at Beaver Creek Chapel
St. Clare of Assisi
4:30 pm Saturday Mass at Beaver Creek Chapel
5:30pm Sunday Mass at Beaver Creek Chapel
8am Monday – Friday at Beaver Creek Chapel
Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran
11:30 am Sunday Worship at Beaver Creek Chapel
Covenant Presbyterian Church
8am Sunday Worship at Beaver Creek Chapel
The Edwards Interfaith Chapel is the third branch of the interfaith campus in the Eagle Valley, it continues to honor the interfaith heritage by continuing and extending interfaith cooperation throughout the Vail Valley. It is dedicated to: Worship, Faith and Community Located at 32138 US Hwy 6 Edwards, CO 81632
- 10am Sunday at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel
- 5:30 pm Sunday at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel – 32138 US Hwy 6 Edwards
Spanish Speaking Organization
Iglesia Apostolicia de la fe en Cristo Jesus
- 12 pm Sundays at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel
- 7 pm Tuesdays at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel
A mountain community connecting in Christ that welcomes people from all walks of life, no matter their place on the path of faith. Come and connect with a living, thriving, life-giving community in Christ, a place to belong.
- 8am Sunday at the Beaver Creek Chapel – 33 Elk Track Road, Beaver Creek
- 11am Sunday at the Vail Chapel – 19 Vail Road, Vail
The followers of Jesus welcome you wherever you are in your faith journey, and hope to connect you with information and inspiration in the Holy Spirit. They take their call to God through Jesus Christ seriously, with joy and curiosity. Their mission: To Know Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and make Him known.
- 8am Sunday at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Road Vail, CO 81657
- 10am Sunday at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel – 32138 US Highway 6, Edwards CO 81632
A church of loving, inclusive and guilt-free Christianity. No judgment. No pressure. No hype. Just God. Unity focuses on and celebrates “the original blessing” — emphasizing the divine potential within everyone without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, social or economic background. Unity is committed to spiritual empowerment of the individual, to the healing and transformation of each other and our planet, one heart and mind at a time.
- 5:30 pm Sunday at the Miller Ranch Community Center – Edwards CO 81632
The Vail Church Vision is to be God’s people. The church is loving, reflecting, and expanding.
The purpose is to grow deeper in Christ, to grow closer in Community, and to grow. The Vail Church has been a light in the community for more than 35 years.
- 8am, 9:30 am, 11am & 6pm Sunday at the Vail Church – EagleVail CO 81620
A fellowship of Christ followers affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA) in Avon, Colorado who are journeying to know Christ’s love and to make Christ known. Our fellowship includes people of all ages who wish to be a community of believers that witnesses to the heart of Christ in the heart of the Vail Valley. Offer children and adult Sunday School, weekly Bible studies, monthly book clubs and a free community dinner open to anyone on Wednesday nights at 6pm.
- 9:30 am & 5 pm Sunday at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church – 455 Nottingham Ranch Rd, Avon, CO 81620
Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church welcomes those who are single, married, divorced, gay, rich, poor, and those who don’t speak English. They truly open their doors and their hearts to anyone, regardless of whether you go to church every day or this is your first time coming.
- 9:30 am Sunday at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Road Vail, CO 81657
- 11:30 am Sunday at the Beaver Creek Chapel – 33 Elk Track Road, Beaver Creek
- 5:30 pm Sunday evening at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel 32138 US Hwy 6 Edwards
Calvary Chapel of Vail Valley wants to impact your life, the community, and the world. They lead people to become equipped, encouraged and empowered followers of Jesus Christ. When you come to Calvary Chapel you can expect
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend services that last an hour and fifteen minutes
- Message series that go verse by verse through the Bible
- Live worship music
- Fun services for your kids and teens
- Friendly people, good coffee
- 9am,10:30am Sunday at the Vail Christian High School Campus – in the East Building Auditorium
- 6:30pm at The Basement in Riverwalk / 5:30 for free diner and fellowship – Riverwalk Backyard
MountainTop Worship Services
- 12:30 pm Sundays, at the top of Beaver Creek on the East side of Spruce Saddle for our Mountain Top Service. Only accessible by riding the Centennial combined lift from the base of Beaver Creek Ski Resort Only during the winter season from mid-December through to the end of the ski season
- 8am and 9:30am Sunday at the St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church in Minturn – 476 Pine Street Minturn
- 5:30pm Saturday at the St. Patrick’s at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Rd., Vail, CO
- 4pm Sunday at the St. Patrick’s at the Vail Interfaith Chapel 19 Vail Rd., Vail, CO
- 8am Wednesday-Friday at the St. Patrick’s at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Rd., Vail, CO
- 8:30am Sunday at St. Clare of Assisi Parish
- 12:30pm SPANISH service
- 31622 US Hwy. 6, Edwards, CO
- 5pm Saturday at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 7pm Saturday Spanish service at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 8:30 am Saturday at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 10:30 am Saturday Bilingual service at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 5:30 pm Tuesday at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 6pm Thursday Spanish service at St. Mary’s – 215 Capital St Eagle, CO
- 4:30pm Saturday at the Beaver Creek Chapel- 33 Elk Track Road Beaver Creek CO 81620
- 5:30pm Saturday at the Beaver Creek Chapel – 33 Elk Track Road Beaver Creek CO 81620
- 8am Monday – Friday at the Beaver Creek Chapel – 33 Elk Track Road Beaver Creek CO 81620
A bible based church that believes every word in the original writings is inspired by God are accurate and without error. The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the foundation of the faith and practice of Eagle Bible Church
- 10:10am Sunday at Brush Creek Elementary School – Eagle, CO 81631
Their Mission is to love and serve God as they lead people to a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ This local church loves Jesus, believes the Bible, and believes that Jesus calls us to love one another and the world around us.
- 11am Sunday at the Trinity Church in Edwards – 90 Lariat Loop, Edwards, CO 81632
- 9:30am Sunday at the Beaver Creek Chapel – 33 Elk Track Road Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Grace Fellowship is dedicated to serving others with the Gospel of Jesus. It is a friendly, Bible-based and Christ-centered church that offers a contemporary worship service every Sunday that is relevant and applicable to our daily lives.
- 8:30am & 10:30am Sunday at The Grace Fellowship Church
- 525 McGregor Dr Gypsum, CO (Located in the Santa Fe Furniture bldg, two blocks east of Costco)
A church family of loving people with a heart of “whosoever will.” They are a church where “whoever” desires to take part is welcomed regardless of race, age or financial position.
- 10am Sunday Morning Worship at the New Life Assembly of God – 480 Nottingham Road Avon, CO 81620
- 6:30 pm Prayer Service at the New Life Assembly of God – 480 Nottingham Road Avon, CO 81620
A vibrant, active, growing Jewish community located in the beautiful Vail Valley, and serving all of Eagle County.
- 5pm Friday early Oneg before Shabbat at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Road Vail, CO 81657
- 6pm Friday Shabbat at the Vail Interfaith Chapel – 19 Vail Road Vail, CO 81657
- Visitors and residents gather to welcome Shabbat with coffee and treats before our Service
Video about the Interfaith Chapels in the Vail valley
We have tried very hard to insure all times and locations are correct but things can change and errors can be made so please contact the religious organization whose service you would like to attend and confirm that scheduled times and locations are correct.
We hope this schedule of the many worship services in Vail Colorado was helpful. Which is your favorite church or religious organization in the Vail valley? What’s important to you in a church community?