Welcome to ThinkVail – we hope you find this article about cool Halloween animatronics helpful.
Halloween is the much anticipated time of year that gives us, all of us, free reign to let our inner gremlins out and wreak havoc on our friends and family, in a good way. If you are the type of person who lovingly starts to deck out your house, yard or porch with creepy props starting October 1st (or maybe even earlier, hey, no judgment) then this is the perfect article for you.
Whether you’re searching for just the right, life-sized, animated, talking, hanging ghost, cackling witch, creepy clown, rattling coffin or some other form of mayhem to scare and delight all who roam near your haunted house, this article has some very cool Halloween animatronics that will round out your spooky decor perfectly. Have fun and get your scare on!
Cool Halloween Animatronics
Embrace the spooky with this huge, life-size, creepy, glowing pumpkin head scarecrow. Get ready to take your Boo Fest to the next level
- Life-size, animated, spooky scarecrow stands an imposing 7 ft. tall ( 86 inches/215 cm)
- Perfect for your Halloween haunted house
- Recommended for indoor use or on a covered porch.
- Includes a free fog machine and hose attachment for a truly creepy atmosphere (fog liquid not included)
- Step pad makes it easy to animate the scarecrow without touching it, or use the infrared setting or the steady-on setting.
- Terrifying flickering light-up Jack O’ Lantern pumpkin head and chest both turn side to side.
- Standard UL power adapter
- Scarecrow says one of three sayings with each activation:
- ‘’Brittle and withering on a blackened husk, but still ready to harvest. I’m looking for some ripe souls to roast over my embers until ready to eat – ahahahah delicious!’’
- ‘’The lands have been burned to a smoldering ruin this earth is good for nothing and no one. Come out of hiding, you have nothing left to live for!’’
- ‘’Bones crackle and crumble like burnt matchsticks, feeding the fires that keep me standing before you. Who’s next for the pyre? Ahhahahahah!’’
Perfect for scaring neighbors, friends, mother-in-laws and unsuspecting trick-or-treaters. This spooky corpse rises from the dead, and is a show-stopper. John Doe will definitely complete your Halloween display and give everyone the heebeegeebees.
- Creepy prop will definitely liven up your Halloween festivities.
- Perfect for turning your home or front yard into a scary haunted house of horrors.
- John Doe is sound activated! Just make a noise and watch this corpse sit up slowly with sound effects and then lowers back down.
- Life-size, corpse is approx. 5 ft. 11″ x 27″.
- Simple assembly required.
- Requires 2 “AA” batteries (not included.)
- Scaring your friends has never been so easy.
Terrifying, towering clown will haunt you long past Halloween. If you are ready to turn up the dial on your scare game, this is the creepy prop to do it.
- Tall, intimidating, creepy clown loves laughing and playing with kids!
- Oversize 7-foot tall clown
- Features an easy-to-assemble metal frame.
- Sweet Dreams clown has long black hair, black & white striped costume, and large black clown shoes.
- He has two freaky elongated hands, one of which is holding a small child by the feet! The child flails and moves about as if trying to escape from the mad clown.
- His eyes glow green and his head and torso turns side-to-side
- Choose from steady-on, infrared sensor or step on the included Step Pad for remote activation
- Volume control
- Easy-to-assemble with quick-connect poles.
- Standard UL plug adapter
- For indoor use or on a covered-porch.
- He says 3 terrifying phrases when activated:
- (“maniacal laughter”, “Oh look what I have here (child screams), a new volunteer for my juggling act!
- (child screams) Looks like I have a live one (child screams) – but not for long he he he! (child screams)”, “
- Wakey wakey, rise and shine sleepy head! (child screams) This should teach you to always look under your bed! (child screams) And in your closet ha ha ha! (child screams)”)
This spooky Halloween butler is perfect for serving trick-or-treat candies or goodies to kiddos at your haunted house, graveyard or spooky porch.
- Animated butler bows and laughs when triggered by sound or when somebody touches his tray.
- His serving tray can hold candies, treats, drinks and more.
- Incredibly realistic, creepy butler is dressed in tattered black coat and pants with a white shirt.
- His eyes also light up when activated.
- Includes a sturdy steele internal frame and a solid base that can easily be placed on a porch, steps, or indoors.
- Batteries included.
- You will love to hate this totally fun, totally creepy domestic helper.
When you’re looking for something a little different from witches, scary clowns, axe murderers and all the other expected Halloween macabre, look no further than this cool flying dragon to really make a statement and shake things up.
- Dragon moves.
- Its eyes light up
- Infrared sensor ensures it makes noise when anybody crosses it’s path.
- Ideal for a more medieval Halloween theme
- Made of plastic with polyester.
- Life-size 5ft. dragon is sure to scare and enchant anyone it encounters
- Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
This hanging ghost embodies everything you have come to expect on Halloween. This creep has got it all! Make easy work of scaring anyone who enters your haunted house, spooky yard, haunted graveyard or creepy porch. Perfect for scaring the unwary.
- Portable hanging ghost is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Hanging ghost is sound activated by a sensor on its back
- When activated the ghost makes creepy noises, his eyes glow red and his body shakes
- Ghost measures 5.24 feet, he is large but very lightweight and will float in the breeze for an awesome creepy effect.
- Battery operated
- Becomes activated when anybody passes by.
- A very affordable, large animatronic
- Can be hung on a wall, on a door, a window, a tree, anywhere really.
What scary, haunted house is complete without a spooky, gnarly, mean-looking witch that shrieks and cackles. Here’s to the classic Halloween witch. This is a must-have for your Halloween decor.
- Realistic witch is made of polyester, plastic, metal and latex.
- Life-size, hanging witch is an imposing 71″ inches, nearly 6 ft tall, she does not stand on her own.
- She has red, flashing, light-up eyes when activated
- Activated by sound and touch
- Witch has posable arms that can be put into any position, so she can hold a broom, a book or stir a creepy cauldron.
- Dress moves and flutters in the breeze making her seem even more life-like.
- Indoor use or a covered porch, she will not withstand harsh weather.
- Collapses for easy storage.
- On/off switch.
- 2 “AA” batteries needed. (not included)
- When witch is activated, she speaks 3 phrases
- “Beware…Ah Haaa…
- AAA” “Boo!”
- “You’re not scared, are you?”
Looking to fill your Halloween graveyard with skeletons, coffins and the undead? Here is the perfect solution to creep out your friends and neighbors. Ideal for parties, a haunted house, outdoor graveyard or prop next to your front door to thrill trick-or-treaters.
- Chains on the coffin clank as if someone’s desperate to avoid a premature burial!
- Made with a metal frame with neoprene foam, plastic, zip ties, chains, and motor.
- Lightweight, life-like coffin has wood-looking boards with decorative nails and chains for an extra dose of spooky.
- Coffin can be opened to reveal a skeleton corpse
- Life size coffin and corpse is 64″tall and 24″ wide and 11″ deep, so its more than 5ft. tall and perfect to deck out your home in creepy fun.
- Animated shaking coffin with shrieking corpse and chains.
- Lights up with red LEDs
- Coffin shakes and speaks spooky phrases when activated by sound or touch.
- Can be placed on the ground, leaning against a wall, a door, on a table or leave half of it open with the scary skeleton corpse sticking out of it!
- When activated, the coffin speaks three desperate pleas:
- “Oooh, oooh, oooh help me!”
- “Please let me out! Aaahh!”
- “Release me! I want out, I want out!”
OK, this is an oldie but a goodie. You have got to love these bats. Hang them on your porch, from a window, in the trees, anywhere to capture people unawares and scare them with the bat’s flashing eyes and rocking motion. The perfect detail for your Halloween festivities.
- Realistic, life-size bat is made of durable plastic and is 7″ x’ 9″ x 24″ tall
- Animated bat bares his fangs, swings back and forth and screeches while its red, devilish eyes flash upon activation.
- Activated by sound and touch
- Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Get ready to scare the daylights out of family, friends and neighbors this October.
- Trick-or-treaters, prepare to go batty!
Another classic, Halloween, animated prop that should not be overlooked is the Giant Spider. Adds just the perfect dash of creepiness to your haunted house, spooky porch, creepy doorway, holiday party or anywhere you want to cause a sensation. Pair with spider webbing for the full effect.
- Animatronic spider is activated by touch
- Enjoy LED red glowing, flashing eyes and scary sounds.
- Spider also features a vibrating body function
- Measures approximately 37.4 inches wide
- 3 x AA batteries required (not included)
- 8-legged spider is posable and its legs can be bent into any pose needed.
- Place spider on web, or adjust legs to make it cling to door, fences, trees, windows and more.
- Put scary spider on your porch or in the entryway to greet trick-or-treaters with a friendly scare
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
We hoped you found this article about cool Halloween animatronics useful. Do you love to decorate your yard, house or porch for Halloween? What is your favorite animatronic and why? Share your best Halloween decorations and what worked and what didn’t. Please tell us your favorite Halloween story, we would love to hear it along with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading,