La Tour has been recognized as one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the heart of Vail since 2006. This delicious French-American restaurant has been honored with Wine Spectators “Best of Award of Excellence”, and a food rating of “Extraordinary” in Zagat, and winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence three years in a row.
This popular, local restaurant has been chef-owned and operated for 20 Years by Paul Ferzacca, a chef who is passionate about creating lasting memories through his carefully crafted dishes.
EXTENSIVE WINE LIST
Their impressive wine list boast a slection of more than 500 wines from around the globe. It has received the“Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine Spectator the “impressive” list includes one of the best collections of Domaine de la Romanée Conti in the state of Colorado.
Chef Paul’s Accolades:
- Named “Distinguished Visiting Chef” at Johnson & Wales
University in Denver
- Featured chef at the Chesapeake Bay Wine Festival
- Honorary doctorate from the Art Institute of Denver
- Pro Start restaurant management & cooking program Mentor – winning .state title seven out of the nine years he mentored
- Serves on the executive committee for the Taste of Vail