Welcome to ThinkVail.com – we hope you find this article about the year’s BEST rubber doggie toys helpful.
Like many places, we love our dogs here in the Vail valley and dedicate a lot of space for dog parks and trails where we can take spend time and play with them.
When you head outdoors don’t forget to bring some GREAT toys to entertain your four-legged friends and keep them engaged on the walk or while at the park.
Here is a list of the year’s best rubber dog toys to keep your dog raring to go! These doggie toys are durable, fun and dog-tested to be awesome!
See also: Top-Rated Winter Dog Coats
Best Rubber Dog Toys
Chuckit! Ultra Dog Ball
This is a clear winner, it is a best-seller on Amazon with more than 5,000 people giving this ball a 5-star rating.
- This brightly colored, durable ball will last forever. The bright color insures it won’t get lost no matter how far you throw this ball for your furry friend.
- It is made from a natural high-bounce rubber that encourages dogs to leap and jump, so it WILL tire them out.
- Floats, so it is perfect for dog parks with ponds or rivers and can be taken to the lake house or to the beach.
- Is compatible with medium ChuckIt! Launchers so you can really launch this ball.
- Several sizes available for different size dogs. Roughly the same size as a tennis ball
Polka Dotted Rubber Grunting Pig
This is a SUPER CUTE rubber little Pig and it grunts when your dog squeezes it!
- Sold individually, but is available in a variety of colors like pink, blue, green, yellow or white with polka dots.
- Multiple pig packs are available.
- This does have a plush fiberfill inside of the pig.
- The squeaker inside is usually the first thing to go, so if the noise annoys you just wait it won’t soon.
- Very well constructed and longish lasting.
Nerf Dog Football with Squeaker
Perfectly sized football is ideal for medium to large breed dogs.
- 7 inch diameter
- Nerf-quality materials allow this toy to be lightweight, durable and long lasting
- Perfect for a game of catch with your favorite pooch
- 100% non-toxic, BPA-free, and FDA approved means it is safe for your best friend.
- Built in Squeaker that your dog is sure to LOVE!
- This football floats so don’t worry about going for a pass in the water!
KONG Squeeze Ring
A new and cool rubber squeeze toy for large breed dogs.
- Available in six shapes including ring, dumbbell, football, stick, bone and ball and in four vibrant jewel colors ruby, sapphire, emerald and amethyst
- This squeaky toy has a recessed squeaker so it is harder for dogs to destroy it but it is still very easy for your dog to squeak it.
- This rubber bounce toy has a very erratic bounce, so it will keep your dog on it’s toes.
- This is a very durable.
- Floats so it is perfect for the dog that loves water.
See Also: Best LED Lighted Dog Collars
10-Piece Dog Toy Set
SUPER VALUE PACK – This awesome 10-piece dog toy set includes durable rope toys, soft plush dog toys, rubber squeaky dog toys, rubber bone and rubber balls. Includes a free carrying bag to hold all the toys.
- Super fun, versatile dog toy set that meets different requirements for different age dogs.
- Perfect for small and medium-sized dogs
- Chewing is a great way to relieve your dog’s anxiety and keep his teeth clean
- High quality dog toy set will give your dog hours of play.
Chompion Dog Chew Toy
This durable chew toy is made of natural rubber, and allows chewers to chomp heartily, exercising and strengthening jaw muscles
- Perfect for medium to large dogs
- Textured bumps on the dog toy remove plaque and keep dogs’ teeth and gums healthy and strong while they play
- Take your tug of war game to the next level with this Heavyweight chew toy.
- Bright assorted colors means you won’t lose this toy when you are out and about at the dog park or on a walk.
- Seems indestructible.
Flippy Flopper Pet Frisbee
Durable and long-lasting Frisbee is a classic play toy for dogs!
- Bright colors makes it easy to find in snow or high grass or wooded areas.
- Soft on your dogs mouth, will not cause bleeding like hard plastic Frisbee
- Flexible Frisbee are easy to stow and carry in a bag.
- Comes in a set of 5 Frisbee
- 9″ diameter and floats so is perfect near the creek, pool or at the beach.
- A tough, well-made Frisbee that your dog is gonna love.
Hyper Ball Launcher
Looking for something a little more high-tec than just a simple ball launcher? This hyper launcher shoots the ball up to 75 feet!
- Allows for hands free ball pick up so keeps your hands clean of dirt and of course slobber.
- Couldn’t be easier! Just pull back on the handle, load ball and shoot!
- High quality construction and extra ball storage so you will always have a ball ready.
- Includes one K-9 Kannon & one Hyper Pet Tennis Ball but shoots regular tennis balls as well.
Doggie Treat Pouch with Built in Waste Bags
So now you need the perfect bag to hold all of these cool toys. This dog pouch is perfect for a hike or to the dog park.
- Lots of room for balls, and a leash, this treat bag and comes with a free roll of poop bags
- Has a retractable string pouch, a multiple heavy-duty pockets.
- Built-in waste bag dispenser means you always have a supply of waste bags. Holds 1 roll waste bags. (one (1) roll of waste bags included in purchase)
- Carry it around your waist to keep your hands free..
- Included carabiner hold keys.
- Very lightweight but durable and waterproof.
- Perfect to hold everything you need for a day out with your dog.
See Also: Vail Dog Parks and Dog-Friendly Trails in the Vail Valley
We hope you enjoyed this article about the year’s best rubber dog toys helpful. Please leave a comment and tell us what is your favorite doggie toy or what is your dog’s favorite doggie toy and any experience you have had with these doggie toys! Thanks for reading.
Related Articles: Best Winter Dog Coats
As an Amazon affiliate, ThinkVail earns on qualifying purchases.
I have 3 German Shepards who love to play ball. I probably have about 30 tennis balls around this house. I really like the Hyper Launcher and how you can simply load the ball in the device without having to worry about slobber or the ball unexpectedly landing in dog poop. Great idea!
Thanks for the comment. Yes the Hyper Launcher is super cool! It is so much fun and looks way cooler than just the simple launcher. Have fun with your 3 German Shepards!